如何写论文?写好论文?永济市泰全网络科技有限公司提供各类免费论文写作素材!
当前位置:永济市泰全网络科技有限公司 > 其他范文 > 相声小品剧本 > 疯狂动物城台词剧本

疯狂动物城台词剧本

来源:永济市泰全网络科技有限公司 | 时间:2017-03-11 06:40:21 | 移动端:疯狂动物城台词剧本

篇一:学英语口语之疯狂动物城的1389句台词或对话

1 ZOOTOPIA动物乌托邦

2 Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

3 Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是...

4 forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量

5 A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

6 And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的...

7 biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

8 Awww! 噢!

9 Blood! Blood! Blood! 高血压!高血糖!高血脂!

10 And.. death! 和..死!

11 Ahhh... 唉唉......

12 Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

13 Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

14 But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

15 Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

16 And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

17 Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

18 Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。

19 I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

20 I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。

21 And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 22 A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

23 Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

24 It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. 这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

25 But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市"动物邦"。

26 Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

27 And declared that anyone can be anything! 而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

28 Thank you and good night. 感谢你们,晚安。

29 Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

30 Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

31 Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

32 Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

33 You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. 你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

34 If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail. 如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

35 I like trying, actually. 事实上我喜欢尝试。

36 What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even... 亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

37 - for you to become a police officer. - Right. There's never been a bunny cop. - 让你成为一名警察。 - 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

38 - No. - Bunnies don't do that. - 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

39 - Never. - Never. - 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

40 Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one. 嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

41 Because I am gonna make the world a better place! 因为我要让世界变得更美好!

42 Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place, 或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

43 no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer. 没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

44 Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters. 没错!你爹地、我和你的275个兄弟姊妹。

45 - We're changing the world. - Yeah. - 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

46 - One carrot at a time. - Amen to that. - 一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

47 Carrot farming is a noble profession. 拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

48 You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams. 你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。 49 Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much. 有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

50 Where the heck'd she go? 她跑哪去了?

51 Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt. 现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

52 Ow! Cut it out, Gideon! 噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

53 Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry? 巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

54 - Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser. - 喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。 55 What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop? 你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

56 - Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out. - 请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

57 Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play, 因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

58 us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna. 我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。

59 - Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. - Don't tell me what I know, Travis. - 嗯,我非常肯定应该念DNA。 - 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

60 You don't scare me, Gideon. 你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

61 Scared now? 现在害怕吗?

62 Look at her nose twitch, she is scared. 看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

63 Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow... 哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

64 Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you? 哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

65 Huh! 呵呵!

66 I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be... 我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

67 anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. 你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

68 - That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy? - 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??

69 Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go. 嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

70 - Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy. - 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

71 Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about! 没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么! 72 Well, he was right about one thing. 嗯,他有一件事说对了。

73 I don't know when to quit. 我不知道什么时候放弃。

74 <font color="#55c8ff">ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY</font> <font color=“#55c8ff>动物乌托邦警专</FONT>

75 Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有12个独特的生态系统。

76 Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few. 极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。 77 You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. 你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。 78 Or guess what? You'll be dead! 或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

79 Scorching sandstorm. 炎炎的沙尘暴。

80 You're dead, bunny bumpkin. 你死定了,土包子兔子。

81 One thousand foot fall. 一千尺大瀑布。

82 You're dead, carrot face. 你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

83 Frigid ice wall. 严寒的冰墙。

84 You're dead, farm girl. 你死定了,农家少女。

85 Enormous criminal. You're dead. 重量级罪犯。你死定了。

86 Dead. Dead. Dead. 死。死。死。

87 Ohhh...! 噢噢噢......!

88 Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt. 肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

89 Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny. 赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。

90 - There's never been a bunny cop. Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. - 从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。 - 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

91 As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion... 身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...

92 initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate. 主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

93 Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer... 作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官... 94 Judy Hopps. 朱迪哈波丝。

95 Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge. 羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

96 - Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you. - 嗯,是的先生! - 谢谢。

97 Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia... 朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......

98 Precinct One. City Center. 一号辖区,市中心。

99 - Yeh! - Yeh! - 耶! - 耶!

100 Congratulations Officer Hopps. 恭喜你哈波丝警官。

101 I won't let you down. 我不会让你失望的。

102 This has been my dream since I was a kid. 从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

103 You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys. 你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。

104 Bellwether, make room, will you? 领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

105 Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth! 好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

106 Officer Hopps, look here. 哈波丝警官,请看这里。

107 - We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too. - 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 - 还有害怕。 108 - Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo. - 是的。 - 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

109 I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city. 我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。 110 Guys, I've been working for this my whole life. 伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

111 We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified. 我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。 112 The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. 我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

113 And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. 和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。

114 - Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves? - 狮子和狼没什么。 - 狼?

115 - Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once? - 黄鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

116 Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow. 没错,他们会出老千整死你。

117 You know what? Pretty much all predators. 你知道吗?任何掠食者。

118 - And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu. - 动物邦里到处都是。 - 够了,斯图。

119 And foxes are the worst. 狐狸是最差劲的。

120 Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there. 是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

121 It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey? 这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

122 When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. 当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。 123 I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks. 我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

124 Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case, 我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

125 we made you a little care package to take with you. 我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

126 - I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent. - 我们放了些点心在里面。 - 这是防狐喇叭。

127 - Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant. - 是的,带着它你会很安全。 - 这是防狐喷雾。 128 The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs. 她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

129 - Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake! - 看一下这个! - 哦,老天爷!

130 She has no need for a fox taser, Stu. 天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

131 Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser? 拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

132 Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking. 好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

133 Terrific! Everyone wins! 太好了,双赢!

134 Arriving, Zootopia Express. 到达动物邦的特快车。

135 Okay, gotta go. Bye! 好了,我要走了。再见!

136 Mmm. I love you, guys. 嗯。我爱你们。

137 Love you, too. 我们也爱你。

138 - Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together. - 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。 - 哦,斯图。振作点。

139 Bye everybody! 再见大家!

140 Bye Judy, I love you! Bye! 再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

141 Bye! 再见!

142 YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW. 你正在离开兔窝镇。

143 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ? ?哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

144 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ? ?哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

145 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ? ?哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

146 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ? ?哦,哦,哦,哦,哦?

147 ? I messed up tonight I lost another fight ? ? 今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 ?

148 ? I still mess up but I'll just start again ? ? 虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 ?

149 ? I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ? ? 我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 ?

150 ? I always get up now to see what's next ? ? 而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 ?

151 ? Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up ? ? 鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 ?

152 ? Nobody learns without getting it wrong ? ? 学习时没有人不曾不犯错 ?

153 ? I won't give up, no I won't give in ? ? 我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 ?

154 ? Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ? ? 直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 ?

155 ? No I won't leave I wanna try everything ? ? 不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 ?

156 ? I wanna try even though I could fail ? ? 即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 ?

157 ? I won't give up, no I won't give in ? ? 我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 ?

158 ? Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ? ? 直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 ?

159 ? No I won't leave I wanna try everything ? ? 不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 ?

160 ? I wanna try even though I could fail ? ? 即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 ?

161 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 ?

162 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 ?

163 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 ?

164 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 ?

165 ? I'll keep on making those new mistakes ? ? 我将会继续的犯下新的错误 ?

166 ? I'll keep on making them every day ? ? 但我每天都不会放弃 ?

167 ? Those new mistakes ? ? 即便犯下错误 ?

168 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 ?

169 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 ?

170 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 ?

171 ? Oh oh oh oh ooh ? ? 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 ?

172 ? Try everything ? ? 尝试一切 ?

173 I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia. 我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

174 And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm. 然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。 175 Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key! 每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙! 176 Thank you. 谢谢。

177 - Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud. - 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是吗,我们很吵。

178 Don't expect us to apologize for it. 别指望我们会道歉。

179 Greasy walls. 油腻腻的墙壁。

180 Rickety bed. 摇晃晃的席梦思。

181 Crazy neighbors. 疯狂的邻居。

182 I love it! 我爱死了!

183 Come on! He bared his teeth first! 拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

184 - Excuse me! - Hmm? - 不好意思! - 嗯?

185 Down here! 下面这边!

186 - Hi. - O... M... Goodness! - 嗨。 - 欧... 我的 ...天啊!

187 They really did hire a bunny. 他们真的雇了一只兔子。

188 Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be. 矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。 189 Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute", 哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,

190 but when other animals do it, that's a little... 但其他的人呢,有一点...

191 Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. 噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

192 The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you. 那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

193 - Oh. - No, it's okay. - 哦。 - 其实还好。

194 Oh. You've actually got... there's a... 哦。事实上你的...有一个...

195 - A what? - In your neck. The fold. - 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。

196 - The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens! - 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

197 Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I... 呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

198 - Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you! - 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!

199 Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive. 哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

200 Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place? 嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

201 Attention! 注意!

202 All right. All right. Everybody sit. 好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

203 I've got three items on the docket. 我的文件上有三个重点。

204 First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. 首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

205 Francine. Happy birthday. 弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

206 Oh. 哦。

207 Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce, 第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

208 but I'm not going to because... I don't care. 但我不会,因为......我不在乎。

209 Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases. 最后,我们有14起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

210 All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter. 所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

211 And City Hall is right up my tail to find them. 而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。

212 This is priority number one. Assignments. 这是第一要务。分派工作。

213 Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato. 警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。

214 Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District. 你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。 215 Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square. 警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

篇二:双语《疯狂动物城》经典台词

双语:《疯狂动物城》经典台词

最近,朋友圈是不是被《疯狂动物城》刷屏啦!

你最爱哪只萌物呢?

小编最爱的是那只名叫“闪电”的树懒哦!

那么,这部电影里又有哪些经典的台词呢?

首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧!

Judy Hopps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. Iwas ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of mymistakes.

我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。

[Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy]

Judy Hopps:

[Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because Iwas a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. Ireally am just a dumb bunny.

当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。

和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦!

Nick Wilde: What do you call a three-humped camel?

知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗?

和“教父”版大boss初次见面,朱迪和尼克险些丢了小名,还好这句救命话!

What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! 爹地,不是说好不在我的婚礼上冻死任何人!

朱迪查案时,质疑本不穿衣服的动物竟然不穿衣服(是不是很绕口啊?自己感受下逻辑哦!) Oh! You are naked!

天啊,你们怎么不穿衣服

其他的还有:

Nick Wilde: Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But youcan't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

It's not about how badly you WANT something. It's about what you are capable of! 光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力!

We may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.

我们是进化了,可是本质还是有野性的。

No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

不管你是什么动物,改变从现在开始。

篇三:《疯狂动物城》经典台词

《疯狂动物城》经典台词

《疯狂动物城》经典台词

01.每一颗封闭的心都曾对世界免费开放,所有的防御姿势都曾是展臂拥抱。

02.外面的世界比想象中绚丽成千上百倍,但危险和残酷也超出你的想象。你唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。

03.年轻的时候,最头疼的一件事就是决定自己这一生要做什么。你可以选择复制父辈们的经验道路,安全又保险。你也可以选择遵从自己的内心,去外面的世界尝试一切。

04.所有的偶然举动在发生的时候可能不以为意,但从日后来看,正是那些偶然性举动成为了人生走向的决定性力量。

05.如果你的人生一直在加速,怎么会知道慢下来是何等奇妙的体验呢?

06.很多时候,影响力大小与相貌、身材之间并没有必然联系。

07.在你真正做成一件事之前,存在感是一种可以被人随意践踏的东西。

08.不在压迫中死亡,就在压迫中爆发。

9.我们常常忽视自己的天赋,而去崇拜他人不存在的优越。

10.爱吃甜食的人都有一颗柔软的心。

11.卖萌是一项重要的生存技能。

12.当我们还是个孩子的时候,都曾无条件地相信过这个世界是美好的,他人是无害的。


疯狂动物城台词剧本》由:永济市泰全网络科技有限公司互联网用户整理提供;
链接地址:http://www.shonair.com/show/193810.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
相关文章